I have been gluten free now for about 4 years. BUT, I wanted to share just a few of my go-to recipes that I enjoy. If you browse through my blog you will see a lot of GF recipes that are delicious. I do my best to continue to research and explore in the food world.
Here are some of my favorite recipes! 🙂 YUM!
I will add more recipes when I have some more time! 🙂
Buffalo Chicken Dip– from a friend
- 1 small bottle of ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 2 pkgs. of cream cheese
- 1 bottle of Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Sauce
- 1 pkg. of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans of chicken breast or cooked chicken shredded up
Preparation: Throw everything in a crook pot and let it cook. You can add more hot sauce if you want. I have made this several times and it is a hit and so easy to make. You can even make it the night before! Glad a friend shared the recipe! 🙂
Cilantro Lime Rice-
- 3 tsp butter
- 2 TBS lime (1/2 lime per 2 servings)
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 TBS chopped cilantro (or more)
- melt butter in saucepan over medium heat
- add lime and rice, fry for 1-2 minutes
- add water and bring to a boil
- reduce heat and cover until tunnels form in rice and water is fully absorbed (May need to add more water)
- add cilantro and serve
* I normally make this side with any taco meal we have. It is really easy to make and super easy. Sometimes I add a little lemon juice as well. Great with tacos!
Italian Sausage Linguini-
- 1 lb. Linguini- Tomato basil, spinach or regular flavor
- 4 Italian sausage links cut diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces (about 10 oz)
- 2-3 roma tomatoes cut lengthwise
- 1-2 green peppers chopped
- 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 3 TBS butter
- 1/2-1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2-1 cup parmesan cheese
- 5 oz. artichokes
- 1/4 cup white wine
Preparation: Cook linguini according to directions. Place cut sausage in a fry pan with 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil and cook until sausage starts to turn brown on both sides. Add 3 TBS butter along with roma tomatoes, artichokes and green peppers, saute until heated through. Add salt, pepper to taste and white wine. Toss linguini into the sauce and add 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil, parsley and parmesan cheese. Transfer to a serving platter and top with a little more parmesan.
* You can use any type of sausage. The original recipe calls for black olives but I changed it to green peppers for color and flavor. Very tasty and the recipe makes a good amount.
3 thoughts on “Recipes”
Looking forward to trying these! I have a cilantro/lime rice one too but will try yours the next time I make it.
[…] Favorite Recipes […]
[…] Skip to content HomeAbout BlondieFavorite BooksFavorite MusicFavorite PicturesFavorite RecipesFavorite WinesMy Favorites ← A Fiesta in the Kitchen April 24, […]